Morning Centering Prayer for Peace
7:00 AM CT, DAILY
Sustaining the intention of peace for the Twin Cities,
we hold prayerful silence together, in unity,
in love and support for all people in our communities.
Facilitated by Carol Quest
Centering Prayer: A Spiritual Practice
Hosted by Pastor John Keller
Lenten Centering Prayer
Hosted by Kim Isaak
Lenten Prayer Series
Hosted by Scott Brazil
Introductory Class on Centering Prayer
Hosted by Diane Boruff
Open Mind, Open Heart:
A Contemplative Journey
The contemplative journey
is the most responsible of all responses to God
because so much depends on it
—the future of humanity. (Thomas Keating)
January 3rd through March 29th 2021
8:00-9:00 a.m. CT
To learn more, click here.
Thursday Evening Centering Prayer
7:00 PM CT, Thursdays
Facilitated by Laurie Erickson
All Minnesota Centering Prayer groups
have suspended face-to-face meetings during the pandemic.
If you would like to find online zoom meetings,
or if you would like your meeting added to the list,
please click here.
United in Prayer Day
- We are an ecumenical group of women and men volunteers ministering together to support and nurture the practitioners of Centering Prayer in Minnesota. We do this by providing teachers, sharing resources and building community.
- Centering Prayer is an ancient form of Christian meditation that deepens a practitioner's relationship with God.
- Minnesota Contemplative Outreach is one of more than 120 chapters in 53 countries formed by National Contemplative Outreach, Ltd., a worldwide spiritual network that provides support and resources for Centering Prayer Practitioners.
- We have 21 teachers offering introductory classes, retreats and other enrichment opportunities throughout the year. We also support Centering Prayer groups throughout the state.
- Please contact us if you have submissions for our blog, Presence & Action; are forming a new group; or would like to announce an upcoming event.