Introduction to Centering Prayer
St. Paul's Monastery, Benedictine Center
Friday May 10th, 9:00 a.m. - 2:30 p.m.
Led by S. Jacqueline Leiter OSB and Rev. Peggy Thompson
For more details and to register online,
Centering Prayer Presenter Training
St. Paul's Monastery and Benedictine Center
Monday June 3rd to Wednesday June 5th
Do you have a desire and a passion to share your practice of Centering Prayer? To learn more about the formation process, and to register, click here.
Save the Date!
2019 Fall Retreat
Christ the King Retreat Center
The Four Consents
Led by Pamela Begeman
of National Contemplative Outreach
Father Thomas Keating
2018 Fall Retreat, Buffalo Lake, MN
- We are an ecumenical group of women and men volunteers ministering together to support and nurture the practitioners of Centering Prayer in Minnesota. We do this by providing teachers, sharing resources and building community.
- Centering Prayer is an ancient form of Christian meditation that deepens a practitioner's relationship with God.
- Minnesota Contemplative Outreach is one of more than 120 chapters in 53 countries formed by National Contemplative Outreach, Ltd., a worldwide spiritual network that provides support and resources for Centering Prayer Practitioners.
- We have 21 teachers offering introductory classes, retreats and other enrichment opportunities throughout the year. We also support Centering Prayer groups throughout the state.
- Please contact us if you have submissions for our blog, Presence & Action; are forming a new group; or would like to announce an upcoming event.