Seeing with the Eyes of the Heart
Sunday January 20th
Minneapolis Institute of Art
We plan to partner again with the experienced team from Museum Sage, and after a group session of Centering Prayer, head out into the museum in small groups to continue opening to God's presence through guided dialogues with various works of art. The experience is both personal and communal. Plan to join us and receive unexpected insights into your spiritual journey.
To learn more and register, click here.
Father Thomas Keating
2018 Fall Retreat, Buffalo Lake, MN
- We are an ecumenical group of women and men volunteers ministering together to support and nurture the practitioners of Centering Prayer in Minnesota. We do this by providing teachers, sharing resources and building community.
- Centering Prayer is an ancient form of Christian meditation that deepens a practitioner's relationship with God.
- Minnesota Contemplative Outreach is one of more than 120 chapters in 53 countries formed by National Contemplative Outreach, Ltd., a worldwide spiritual network that provides support and resources for Centering Prayer Practitioners.
- We have 21 teachers offering introductory classes, retreats and other enrichment opportunities throughout the year. We also support Centering Prayer groups throughout the state.
- Please contact us if you have submissions for our blog, Presence & Action; are forming a new group; or would like to announce an upcoming event.