Together in Contemplation:
A Practice-Based Spiritual Formation Group
St. Paul's Monastery and Benedictine Center
2nd Tuesdays this Fall, 7-9:00 p.m.
Led by Jody Reis Johnson
A 4-month spiritual growth group aimed at deepening your relationship with God through contemplative practice, spiritual readings, and discussion about the journey we share.
To learn more and register, click here.
Langford Park Centering Prayer
Father Thomas Keating
2018 Fall Retreat, Buffalo Lake, MN
- We are an ecumenical group of women and men volunteers ministering together to support and nurture the practitioners of Centering Prayer in Minnesota. We do this by providing teachers, sharing resources and building community.
- Centering Prayer is an ancient form of Christian meditation that deepens a practitioner's relationship with God.
- Minnesota Contemplative Outreach is one of more than 120 chapters in 53 countries formed by National Contemplative Outreach, Ltd., a worldwide spiritual network that provides support and resources for Centering Prayer Practitioners.
- We have 21 teachers offering introductory classes, retreats and other enrichment opportunities throughout the year. We also support Centering Prayer groups throughout the state.
- Please contact us if you have submissions for our blog, Presence & Action; are forming a new group; or would like to announce an upcoming event.