Centering Prayer Summer Retreat
St. Paul's Monastery and Benedictine Center
Friday August 9th to Wednesday August 14
Led by Carol Quest and Jodi Reis Johnson
Come immerse yourself in silence through the practice of centering prayer gently supported by lectio divina and prayer with the monastic community.
To learn more and register, click here.
2019 Fall Retreat
Christ the King Retreat Center
The Four Consents
Led by Pamela Begeman
of National Contemplative Outreach
To learn more, click here.
Father Thomas Keating
2018 Fall Retreat, Buffalo Lake, MN
- We are an ecumenical group of women and men volunteers ministering together to support and nurture the practitioners of Centering Prayer in Minnesota. We do this by providing teachers, sharing resources and building community.
- Centering Prayer is an ancient form of Christian meditation that deepens a practitioner's relationship with God.
- Minnesota Contemplative Outreach is one of more than 120 chapters in 53 countries formed by National Contemplative Outreach, Ltd., a worldwide spiritual network that provides support and resources for Centering Prayer Practitioners.
- We have 21 teachers offering introductory classes, retreats and other enrichment opportunities throughout the year. We also support Centering Prayer groups throughout the state.
- Please contact us if you have submissions for our blog, Presence & Action; are forming a new group; or would like to announce an upcoming event.